Monday, May 30, 2011

Our Story

We met in January of 2010 in our FHE group. We didn't really talk or hang out, but luckily we were FHE brother and sister again the following semester and we spent a lot of time together after that and started dating on May 25, 2010. After almost a year of dating we got engaged on May 13, 2011, and yes we got engaged on Friday the 13th. Ben proposed to Janessa after having a picnic and taking a walk along the river. He proposed at sunset and it was the perfect proposal. We are getting married September 30th, 2011 in the Idaho Falls Temple for time and all eternity. We can't wait to start our lives together!

6 comments:

  1. I love blogs and I'm so glad you are beginning to make a record of your life together. It's such a great way of keeping friends and family informed of what is happening with you as well. Congratulations again on your engagement! We are so happy to have you in our family, Janessa. Love you both .... Aunt Ila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you. Glad that you have the Blog thing going on--I check in on blogs every so often and always enjoy the photos, and stories. It is a good way to feel connected to family and friends. The Idaho Falls Temple is special to me and I am excited for two reasons to visit it again. First, for you and Ben, and second the first time I was there would have been 49 years ago. I was 15 months or so when I was sealed to my late folks in the Idaho Falls Temple. So grateful for their decision to follow the gospel plan.
    Any who be seeing you -- in Sept. I hear Bridget is working a road trip with Janica and Angela to get to Idaho in July --Perfect!
    Love,
    Aunt Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay I am not good at the computer thing. I am trying to put your blog address on my blog side panel and I can not do it. so can you please take care of that for me. I was able to do Jason and Marissa's with out help. I don't know wha tI am ding rwrong. Love ya Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't do it because i am not the creator, but the way you do it is go to design, if your on your dashboard it will be under the title next to settings or if you are on your actual page its on the top right next to new post. then got to the right column and push add gadget and then scroll down to blog list and hit the blue plus sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did that already. I will just keep playing with it

    ReplyDelete