Monday, February 13, 2012

Our wedding

I know I didn't ever post about our wedding but that is just sooo many pictures to upload. But I will say that it was awesome and beautiful and I loved it so much. We got married on the perfect day, it was the last warm weekend of the year. It was beautiful and sunny and the next weekend it snowed. Good timing? I think so. I will post my favorite picture that was taken that day though.

And this is Ben's favorite picture of the day.

We went on a cruise to Mexico for our honeymoon. It was a ton of fun. I don't have any pictures of it though because I don't know where the sd card is from the trip. (I'm not so great on the whole picture taking thing and keeping track of them). But to say the least it was fun and amazing and WARM! I am really missing the warmth about now even though it has been an exceptionaly warm winter.
So that was our wedding in a nutshell. If you want to see all the wedding pictures they are on Ben's facebook and quite a few on mine. Sorry I am so lazy :P I really need to get better at this whole blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment